Apply Skill Center
Apply Computer Institute Registration/ Franchise
NEP Policy 2020
Get Pledge Certificate Free
Black Listed Center
Self Study Mode
The Constitution of India
News/ Press Release
Center Download Zone
1. Any centre violating the RUCSVS rules or working against the prestige will run the risk of its registration being cancelled without any prior notice, and all expenses there on will be borne by the centre in-charge
2. No centers are allowed to open a sub center or a branch on their own.
3. In case if they want to open their sub centers, they require a prior approval of the RUCSVS.
4. This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is valid for a period of two years only effective from the date of the signing of the MoU. The same will automatically lapse after two years. The Collaborating Center will be required to apply again for signing of the new MoU. The RUCSVS will examine the performance of the Collaborating Agency and based on their performance, the new MoU may be signed with new terms and conditions.
5. The Center will be permitted to encourage the trainees to get registered for more than one skill development programme provided it does not clash with the timings of the other programme(s).
6. RUCSVS not responsible of Center wrong commitment related with Student about Admission or fees.
7. If any Center found in illegal activity RUCSVS has right to Cancel their Center within 24 Hrs after complaint verification.
8. Books & Study Material for Academic Center Condition (Minimum 10 Admissions’/ Per Session & Form Submit before 8 Months from Exam Date).
9. Center solely liable for Skills & Training Based Courses Material arrangement and setup Like: Infrastructure, Tools, Training Material, Labs, Course Related &Equipments etc.
10. The Institute does not in any way guarantees the fake commitment of center and no suit can be filed against the RUCSVS for non acceptance of certificate/diploma by any government department or others.
11. Duplicate Certificate Fees 500/-, Duplicate Marksheet Fees 500/-
12. Correction in Marksheet or Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma Fees 250/-
13. RUCSVS is a self financed Private autonomous Institution which running under Rural Urban Skill Development Trust and not related to any other Government Institution, Colleges, Boards or Universities.
14. RUCSVS Run Only Early Childhood, Vocational & Skills Based Courses 6 Months, 1 Year or 2 Years Certificate, Diploma & Advanced Diploma Courses.
15. Centers Please Read All Terms & Condition mentioned on RUCSVS Website.
16. RUCSVS has 2 Academic Sessions January/July.
17. All Advertisement & Promotion Activity & Expenses will be the responsibility of Center for their zone.
18. In the event of any controversy/disputes amount of any student/member/ employee of the centre or Institution will be resolved by the Committee appointed by the RURAL URBAN SKILL DEVELOPMENT & EDU. TRUST, New Delhi. Direct approach to the court will not be permissible; the decision of the committee is final. All disputes will be subject to Rohini, Delhi jurisdiction only.
19. That the Center shall be solely responsible for any loss due to postponement and incompletion for courses and the RUCSVS shall not be responsible for any losses including pecuniary loss.
20. Center is not authorized to use RUCSVS Logo or Name for their any kind of Personal Office Work.