Terms & Conditions for Student & Centers
1. If the Student's Registration No. is not verify on RUCSVS website then RUCSVS is not responsible for that student.
2. Only Those Institutes are authorized to taking student Admission Guidance & Counseling whose Name are mentioned in our Study Center List with Code.
3. In the event of any dispute between student, study center, or RUCSVS will be settled by the Committee appointed by the RURAL URBAN SKILL DEVELOPMENT & EDU. TRUST, New Delhi under the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its decision will be binding on all concerned & student will liable to take all the expenses.
4. Academic Centers are Liable for Against Student Admission Fees, Training-Assessment, Commitment about Admission from Students.
5. Dear Student Please Read Terms & Condition then apply for Admission .
6. Admission or Center Affiliation Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Study material will be given in Digital or Hardcopy only after submission of admission form.
7. Whether or not the diploma or certificate offered by RUCSVS will be valid for any type of job depends on what educational conditions, rules and other qualifications the job provider has set for the job. Acceptance of Certificate depends on the job granting organisation or Selection Board/Commission where the candidate applies for the job.
8. If any RUCSVS Academic Center Missguiding or giving fake commitment with students. On this condition RUCSVS is not responsible. If any RUCSVS CENTERS are doing wrong kind of activity please submit your complaint to RUCSVS.
9. If Student will not pay the fee in the scheduled time period, then His/Her admission will be cancelled and He/She will be responsible for the same.
I here by declare that all the information provided in the application form is true to behalf of my knowledge.I agree to abide by the rules,terms & conditions as mentions above of the institute on being granted admission.I also agree to pay the entire fee and other charges as per the schedule framed by the institute.