Functions of Placement Cell
1) Collection of Data of the candidates & companies, maintaining and updating the database
2) Preparing eligible pool of students of different disciplines
3) Gathering information about job-fairs and employment opportunities
4) Notifying the students about Pre-Placement Activities, Job Opportunities and Selections through Notice Boards, Placement Portal and RUCSVS Website.
5) Organising Campus Recruitment Training Programme.
6) Acts as an interface between the selected Candidates and the Job Providers.
7) Conducting Career Guidance Sessions.
8) Collecting Feedback from the Job Providers & Candidates.